Step 1: Create an invoice on TripleA’s dashboard
Send testnet Bitcoin (testBTC) to your payment form
- Ensure that you have activated testBTC mode
- Insert a Low amount of currency ($10 or less) when creating the invoice
Tick the box to activate sandbox mode when creating invoices
Invoice generated with testBTC
Step 2: Send testnet Bitcoin from this faucet https://testnet-faucet.mempool.co/https://bitcoinfaucet.uo1.net/
Insert amount of testBTC and the wallet address obtained from the invoice payment form onto the faucet site.
Step 3: View your transaction on TripleA Dashboard
Select on the test merchant account. You will be able to view the status of the transaction.
Note: Our instant confirmation feature is not applied on the sandbox mode, the blockchain would have to confirm the transaction before the status is “successful”
Step 4: Refund the invoice payment
Select the transaction you would like to refund and click on the refund button
Fill up the amount to be refunded and the email address of the receiver
- Faucet sites limit how much you are able to request. We recommend you test with small amounts for your sandbox payments.
- The sandbox:true will only apply when making payment requests via this API: https://api.triple-a.io/api/v2/payment.
- If you would like to make test payment using this API: * https://api.triple-a.io/api/v2/payment/account/account_api_id*, you can change the account_api_id and use the testBTC API ID we provided to you.